International Exhibition of Ex Libris Skopje and Open Graphic Studio – Museum of the City of Skopje, are honored to invite you to participate in the 4th International Exhibition of Ex Libris Skopje 2018, which will take place from 20 December to 20 January at the gallery of the Open Graphic Studio within Museum of the City of Skopje.
The bookplates have to meet the following requirements:
- A dedication with the family name of the owner or of an existing institution must be an integral part of the bookplates composition, together with the words “Ex Libris.”
- The dedication should consist of a full first name and family name of the bookplates owner or the name of the institution; in the case of the use of abbreviated inscriptions, or if using initials, the full name and surname of the bookplates owner must be provided on the reverse and in the application form.
- Work dimensions: paper size: 20x20cm, image size: 13x13cm
- All graphic art techniques are acceptable. Drawings, studies and designs are excluded.
- Each artist can participate with max. 3 different bookplates.
- The following information must be provided on the reverse of each work: name and surname of the creator, the full name and surname of the bookplates owner (optional), the bookplates dimensions, technique used, and year of creation.
The deadline for submissions is 30 November 2018.
Artists participating in the exhibition are free to submit works made in 2017 and 2018.
There is going to be one first, second and third award and it consists of letter of appreciation and a medal.
The organizers do not hold the responsibility if any of the works are lost or damaged during transport.
Every participant will receive an letter of appreciation and catalogue.
All works qualified for the exhibition will remain in the collection of the International Ex Libris Exhibition Skopje as their property. The rest of the works can be sent back to their owners upon request.
The official opening of the 4th International Ex Libris Exhibition Skopje 2018 will be held on 20 December 2018 at the gallery of the Open Graphic Studio – Museum of the City of Skopje.
For additional information, please contact:
OTVORENO GRAFICKO STUDIO
MUZEJ NA GRAD SKOPJE
Ul.”Mito Hadzivasilev”, bb
Republic of MACEDONIA